Majacraft Rose Spinning Wheel made in New Zealand
Majacraft Rose Spinning Wheel
Click Image to Enlarge
The Rose is a classic wheel for every spinner. With its spoked wheel and engraved rose motif, it is elegant with a traditional feel. It is super-easy to use and yet still has the ability to carry out any spinning technique you can imagine.
In March 2011, Majacraft released the new generation Rose. The lines are beautifully smooth and elegant. The motif has been redesigned by Tauranga artist Sharon O'Callaghan and the whole wheel has a very romantic feel to it. It is simpler to assemble, easier to use and more reliable than ever. The Majacraft Rose is a wheel you will treasure for years to come.
- includes the Rose Carrier which can be used as a 3-bobbin lazy kate. The carrier has rubber feet, a convenient carry handle, whorl holding pin and a magnet to store the whorl allen key.
- has a normal and fast whorl, two flyers with delta and fine fiber orifice
- has Majacraft stainless steel hinges
- ratios extend from 4.25 to 19.5 using the whorls supplied
- Comes with four plastic (4) bobbins
- the handle folds to allow easy handling
- the handle and head position are adjustable so you can achieve the most comfortable spinning position
- suits both left and right handed spinners
- romantic Rose motif by Sharon O'Callaghan
- has handle stops to control the range of movement of the handle
- JCB bolts used in most structural connections for smoother, cleaner lines
- the Rose uses the dependable scotch tension for smooth and easy spinning.
We can substitute bobbins or flyers with any Majacraft Wheel, just call us or email us if you would like to change something.
FREE SHIPPING from Bountiful on wheel in the 48 contiguous states.
We carry all the Majacraft accessories.