The Brooklyn Loom is perfect for sampling, for taking to workshops or traveling with.
We are super excited to announce the launch of Ashford’s latest multi-shaft table loom - the Brooklyn Four Shaft Loom! This loom has been designed to be an economic stepping-stone for rigid heddle weavers who are ready to expand their weaving skills and explore the wonderful world of multi-shaft weaving. The Brooklyn loom has been designed to be the ideal classroom loom. It makes weaving multi-shaft patterns simple and easy.
The Brooklyn Four Shaft Loom provides new and experienced weavers with
all the features they need to weave amazing fabric.
• Large beam to beam depth of 73cm (28 1⁄2") the same as all our table looms.
• Smooth, quiet overhead beater with auto bounce-back for even beating at the fell.
• Generous rising shed.
• Smooth action levers for light and easy pattern changes.
• Texsolv cord lifts shafts evenly from both sides through frictionless nylon loom cord guides, and allows easy shaft height adjustment.
• A total of 320 Texsolv 22cm (8 1⁄2") heddles are supplied giving 80 heddles per shaft, enough for a balanced 20epi weave.
• Stainless steel 10dpi reed.
• Beater will accept wider reeds and can be locked for warping.
• Strong 40 teeth nylon ratchets, handles and clicker pawls allow comfortable warp tension and control.
• Rubber feet to keep your loom from moving when weaving.
• Kit includes 2 shuttles, 5 cross/warp sticks, 10 cardboard warp separating sticks, threading hook and a full step-by-step color assembly, warping and weaving instruction booklet.
• The loom is made using strong beech hardwood with ply sides that combine to make the Brooklyn Four Shaft Loom robust, light and easy to move.
• Quick and easy to assemble.
• Choose to leave natural or finish with Ashford Finishing Wax Polish, oil, lacquer or decorate to your preference.
Weight: 14.5 lbs (Shipping weight is 16.5 lbs)
Carton: 30.5 in x 19.25 x 2.75 in