Cricket Quartet Looms 473.00 RETAIL - SALE 425.00. IN STOCK
The Cricket Quartet re-imagines Schacht's most popular rigid heddle loom, the 15 inch Cricket–transforming it into a 4-shaft loom with a 13-1/2 inch weaving width. This will fit on any 15 inch Cricket Loom. Schacht engineered the Quartet with thoughtful features that help you weave more complex patterns. Closely spaced levers move with smooth action to raise and lower shafts. You’ll achieve clean sheds with help from the extended back beam. The pivot beater maximizes your weaving space. Like all Schacht products, the Cricket Quartet is manufactured in the USA. In my opinion, it is very exciting to be able to add the Quartet to your Cricket Loom and be able to weave more complex 4 shaft patterns easily. It is a simple, clever, thoughtful design. It takes 15 minutes or less to switch back and forth from a rigid heddle to a 4 shaft loom.
• Includes 300 Texsolv heddles and your choice of 6, 8, 10, 12, or 15 dent reed
• Made of high-quality maple plywood and solid hard maple; left unfinished to match your Cricket loom
• Ships flat-packed, with assembly required
• 15 inch Cricket Loom and optional 15 inch Cricket Stand sold separately
• You will need a warping system - a warping peg set or warping board for measuring warp chains, Warping Board available in 4-1/2 yd. and 14 yd. sizes.
• Weaving width 13-1/2 inches
• Assembled Quartet, 18-1/4 in. wide x 22 in. deep x 10 in. high
• Cricket + Cricket Quartet, 18-1/4 in. wide x 22 in. deep x 16 in. high
• 15 in. Cricket without Quartet, 18-1/4 in. wide x 18-1/4 in. deep x 6 in. high without rigid heddle
• Recommended accessories: 9 in. or 11 in. slim boat shuttle, plastic bobbins, bobbin winder, 15 in. Cricket Stand, 15 in. Cricket Trap
Cricket Quartets are in stock at BOUNTIFUL
Watch Cricket-Quartet Video Below
In stock at BOUNTIFUL
Watch Cricket-Quartet Video Below and assembly Video below the 1st Video
To order additional Quartet Reeds, scroll WAY DOWN BELOW the 2nd video in related products.