You’re going to fall in LOVE with these towels! Retail 65.00 - SALE 56.95 Weave four beautiful heart towels on your 8-shaft loom. The advancing twill pattern provides the heart borders, and then the body of the towel is woven with a fancy twill that creates a “sweet” texture. We have included yarn and instructions to make two pink towels and two red towels using our 10/2 Tubular Spectrum™ yarns. The finished sizes of the towels are approximately 16” x 24”.
Heart pattern from Weaver’s Design Collection Twill Thrills page 52-54. The heart pattern was originally designed by Kim Marie Bunke for Weaver’s Magazine.
Oh, the heart’s desire! Who said weaving can’t be romantic? Not only are these towels stunning to look at, but the texture of the finished towel is also as sweet as candy! Soft and pliable with just the perfect touch of “nubbiness”. Trust us, you really are going to love these towels… We do!
You will need an 8-harness Loom with at least 20-inch weaving width, 12 dent reed.
The finished sizes of the towels are approximately 16” x 24”.
Difficulty level is Intermediate to Advanced
• 4 Towels, 8-harness draft
• 24 EPI, 24 PPI
• Warp length: 5 yards (Allows for 36” loom (thrum) waste)
• 20” in reed
• 8-harness Loom with at least 20-inch weaving width, 12 dent reed.
• boat shuttle and bobbins
Contents of Kit:
• 1- 4 oz cone 10/2 Tubular Spectrum mercerized cotton yarn each: 10 Red Purple, Bleach
• 1- 8 oz cone 10/2 Tubular Spectrum mercerized cotton yarn: Coral
• 1- 1.5 oz cone 10/2 Tubular Spectrum mercerized cotton yarn: Coral