Looking for a quick project to use the wonderful 3/2 Tubular Spectrum™ yarns? How about a pile of washcloths from three brilliant colors of yarn? Three colors of yarn build an interesting warp that you can weave with a solid weft or make fun plaids. The finished sizes of the washcloths are approximately 10” x 10”. Kit makes 6 washcloths and includes three 4 oz cones of 3/2 Tubular Spectrum™ Mercerized Yarn and complete instructions for Rigid Heddle or 4-shaft looms.
• 6 washcloths, approximately 10”x10” finished on a 4-shaft loom or a Rigid Heddle Loom. You have enough yarn to do some solid-colored washcloths and then a variety of plaid washcloths.
• Woven in Plain Weave, lace weave or with Pick-up on your Rigid Heddle Loom.
• 10 EPI, 10 PPI, 12” in reed
• 4-shaft or Rigid Heddle Loom with at least 12-inch weaving width, 10 dent reed or heddle.
• Pickup stick if you are using a rigid heddle loom
• A stick or boat shuttle and bobbins
Contents of Kit:
• Three 4 oz cones of 3/2 Tubular Spectrum™ yarns. Each cone contains approximately 315 yards.
• By the Sea Colorway uses: Very Light Gray, Periwinkle and Sea Green
• Tequila Sunrise Colorway uses: Butter, Tangerine and Coral
• Purple Essence Colorway uses: Very Light Gray, Violet and Verbena