Due to popular demand Ashford has reintroduced their eight shaft, ten treadle,
38 inch weaving width, folding Jack loom. Create your own beautiful fabrics with ease on this strong compact loom. See the many innovative features of this loom below.
• Smooth lacquer finish
• Eight shafts
• Ten treadles
• Bottom pivot beater with built-in shuttle race
• Easy action warp advancement with steel ratchet
• Large rising shed
• Friction rear brake
• Quiet smooth parallel lamms
• Smooth nylon shaft guides and easy shaft removal
• Folding back beam for storage and transport
• Built-in raddle with cap rail
• Removable front beam – for easy threading
• Removable back beam and it can be flipped over with the raddle underneath if desired
• Handy shelf above castle
• Quick and easy warp stick attachment
Loom is New Zealand Silver beech with a clear natural lacquer finish. Unassembled.
The loom weighs 127 lbs. and includes a 12 dent stainless steel reed, boat shuttle, 5 cross sticks, 10 wooden warp sticks and 800 Texsolv Heddles.
Assembled it is 43.3 in. high x 43.3 in. wide x 39.3 in. deep
With back beam folded in, it is 27.5 inches deep
Ashford Jack Loom Assembly Instructions