Louet Erica Loom are an easy-to-use, travel table-loom at a reasonable price. Erica is a compact member of the Louet family that packs in all the features you love about a full-size loom in a small, portable footprint. The Erica is perfect for people learning to weave, those wanting to upgrade from a rigid-heddle loom or those that want to have the capabilities of a high-quality travel loom. Compared to a rigid-heddle loom, it is easier to operate, the warp tension is more even, it has a large shed of 1 ¾ inches and you have flexibility in the number of threads per inch with optional additional reeds.
Starting as a 2-harness loom and expandable to 4 harnesses, this is a terrific loom at a reasonable price. The warped loom folds flat, so you can easily take it to class or on vacation, or fold for storage in small spaces. Loom comes with 200 texsolv heddles and a 10 dent reed. The Erica loom has a swinging beater that is attached by a U-shaped steel bracket to the frame, ensuring a parallel motion. Folds flat while warped for storage and transport, weaving stays in place even when stored. It is made of unlacquered beech and laminated birch and comes unfinished.
The Erica Loom Comes with
• Two harnesses
• Built-in raddle
• 200 Texsolv heddles (150 mm)
• Stainless steel reed – 10 Dent
• Stainless steel lease bars and tie-up bars
• Cardboard warp strips to separate your warp threads during warping
• Assembly manual
Optional Accessories that can be ordered separately
• 1 shaft extension kit (add up to 2 additional shafts)
• Universal floor-stand for both sizes
• Bag for Erica 30
• Texsolv Heddles 150mm (package of 100)
• Accessory package for Erica Loom – Beginner weaver kit – 2 Warping posts, heddle hook, 2 shuttles
• Dimensions (width x depth x height)
• Erica 30: 16 ½ in. x 24 ½ in. x 16 ½ in.
• Erica 50: 24 ½ in. x 24 ½ in. x 16 ½ in.
• Folded: 6 ¼ inches high
• Erica 30: 7.7 lb with 2 shafts
• Erica 50: 11 lb with 2 shafts